10 American Beauties for Independence Day Style
Posted on 29 June 2015
This 4th of July we’ve got much to celebrate, from trendy ear jackets to darling floral romper to governmental breakthroughs. There’s no better time to embrace your nationality! Whether you plan to bbq in your backyard or are going away with friends for a beachy weekend, check out which American beauts are essential to your Independence day weekend attire!
1. From presidential blues to light aqua hues, the Royal Blue Statement necklace is a fine component to be elected as your show stopping piece. Fabulously team it with a white top and khaki shorts with some cute wedges.
2. Get glammed up with this striped embellished bikini top. Taking the royal blue stripes up a notch, this swim top is adorned with very much needed bling.
3. Pledge your allegiance to the on trend Shine Around Ear Jacket! You’ll be as vibrant as the fireworks worked when your adorned your lobes with these.
4. It isn’t a party without tassels and tint of fringe. Don the Ivory Dreamy Tassel Necklace with red, white, and blue. Perfect for pairing with maxi dresses and bikinis, you so won’t forget this summer steal!
5. This tried and true classic will make your heart race. Rock these Americana inspired denim shorties to show off your stars and stripes.
6. See what happens when city girl style and beach chic meet with the Anchor Cuff. Adorned with a dainty gold bar and dual anchors, show off that nautical style.
7. Can you dig the circle trend? Purple is the color of royalty, what better shades to peer out of than these Round Flash Lenses? Feel like a queen!
8.. Your fingers should never leave the house unpolished or accessorized. Give your hands some glam with the Halo Shape Midi Ring.
9. Whether you’re at a barbecue or on the boardwalk, fresh floral is always a good look. Wear this darling romper with some sandals and shades.
10. What better what to ward off the sun than with the this Straw Floppy Hat? Stay protected from UV rays in style with this beach necessity.
Blog post by Alicia Hall